Acuka recipe is ideal for your sunday breakfasts with its practical preparation.
Also known as Muhammara, Acuka recipe which is much more popular than before. You can easily make the acuka recipe at home, where everyone who puts it on their table will regret it for the days they don’t eat.
Directions0/0 steps made
- Put the stale bread into a container without using the edges. If possible, crumble into small pieces.
- After soaking the bread with lemon juice and water, rub gently.
- Process the walnut halves inside the food processor. Beat the garlic in the mortar with salt.
- Mix walnuts, pepper paste, tomato paste, garlic, olive oil, red pepper flakes, cumin and coriander with stale breadcrumbs that you soaked in with lemon juice and water.
- Serve with the paste-like sauce on slices of toast. You can keep acuka in a refrigerator in a closed jar.
You can garnish acuka with pomegranate molasses and extra olive oil and decorate it with parsley leaves.