Directions0/0 steps made
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Spray a 9×13-inch baking pan or cast iron skillet with cooking spray; pour in about 1 teaspoon vegetable oil to coat the bottom.tes.
- In a medium bowl, lightly mix together the ground beef, Worcestershire sauce, liquid smoke and garlic powder.
- Form into 3 patties, handling the meat minimally. Brush both sides of each patty with some oil, and season with seasoned salt.
- Rotate often, change places and add a bit of olive oil on the meat to make it a bit more interesting for the taste. Simple and easy thing to do.
- Place the patties on the grill grate, and cook for about 5 minutes per side, until well done.
Join the discussion